Smart, sustainable homeownership starts with solid information. Our Home Stretch course is an in-person, classroom-style workshops taught by experienced professionals. Get objective, practical information to make the best homeownership choices for you and your family.
March 18 – $40 per household
Emerge – 1834 Emerson Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55411
Learn how to:
• Determine your financial situation
• Manage credit to make homeownership more affordable
• Choose your best mortgage options
• Select the right home for your family
• Understand the loan closing process
• Find down payment help, special loans for first-time homebuyers, and other offers
• And more!
Receiving a homestretch certificate makes you eligible to receive numerous down payment and first-time homebuyer assistance funds and programs. The certificate is good for 12 months.
*This class does not satisfy the NeighborhoodLift education requirements, but DOES satisfy most other down payment assistance education requirements. Please check with your lender for more information*