BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The day-to-day operations of the CPNA shall be governed by the Board of Directors and its Officers.
- The Board of Directors shall consist of up to 10 members elected by a majority vote at the annual meeting. All Directors shall meet the qualification requirements for voting members of the CPNA.* The CPNA Board of Directors must be composed of no less than 60% neighborhood residents.
- The CPNA Board of Directors itself can elect new members throughout the year to serve. Such members must meet the qualifications of participation within the CPNA. For a qualified member to become a Board Director, he/she must attend a meeting at which they cannot have voting privileges. Following the first meeting, the Board may then elect to appoint the prospective member as a full voting member on the Board with a simple majority.
* see below
- Membership shall be open to all residents, business owners and property owners of the Columbia park Neighborhood who are 18 or older.
- Any person qualifying for membership shall be eligible to vote at any general meeting of CPNA which such person shall attend in person. Attendance by proxy or any means other than actual person attendance at the time of voting shall not qualify a person to vote on a matter before the CPNA.
- No person shall be denied membership because of age, race, religious belief, color, gender, sexual orientation, natural origin, economic status or disability.Membership shall be open to all residents, business owners and property owners of the Columbia park Neighborhood who are 18 or older.