What is the CPNA?CPNA stands for the Columbia Park Neighborhood Association. CPNA’s mission is to give residents of the neighborhood a forum to be actively involved in maintaining the quality of life in the neighborhood in which they live.
- 2015 Northeast Parks Winter Spring Guide is now available!
- November Board/General Meeting: Monday 11/17 at the Columbia Manor
- Playground meeting moved to Nov 17th due to inclement weather
- November 10th Community Meeting regarding Hi-View Park Proposed Playground Improvements
- Metro Transit offers free rides to the Polls on Nov. 4th
Category Archives: Columbia Park History
As a Community Advisory Council (CAC) member, I would like to update Northeasters regarding the latest developments for the ongoing St. Anthony Parkway Bridge project. First, the consulting parties (including the CAC) have decided rehabbing the existing bridge is not … Continue reading