The Neighborhood and Community Relations department of the City of Minneapolis dedicates funding to the operation and goal of the neighborhoods of Minneapolis. Columbia Park receives both CPP and NPP dollars. NPP funds can be allocated by the neighborhoods to further the goals and directions of the NRP Phase II Plans of the neighborhood and are approved by the neighborhood and NCR. The NPP plan for CPNA has 5 priority items currently
1) Aid in the replacement of Hi view Park pool
2) Work to improve the appearance of the Central AV median
3) Aid in maintenance of the overlook part of the new St Anthony Parkway Bridge
4) Make Architect Triangle a more appealing and useable park space
5) Help complete the sidewalk connection from St Anthony Parkway along Main ST to 35th AV NE.
For more details read the Neighborhood Priority Plan for Columbia Park Approved 6.18.2015