The conference is an annual free event with exciting learning labs, speakers, panel discussions and fascinating exhibitors. Save the date: the 8th annual Community Connections Conference is on February 2nd, 2019! This year’s theme will be Together: Mobilizing for a Better Minneapolis .
Conference participants will:
• Gain practical skills and tools to be involved in communities and City decision-making.
• Explore unique challenges, possibilities and practical applications of community engagement.
• Strengthen neighborhood and community connections.
• Learn ways to better reach out to under-represented communities.
• Registration: 8:00 AM
• Opening panel: 9:00-10:15 AM
• Morning workshops: 10:30-11:45 AM
• Lunch: 12:00-1:00 PM
• Afternoon workshops: 1:15-2:30 PM
• Closing forum: 2:45-4:00 PM
Registration is now OPEN. Check here for more information.
8th Annual Community Connections Conference: Saturday, February 2nd